on April 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM
We are 2 weeks away from the Alberta Business Hall of Fame. In preparation for that, here are some reminders/updates:
- The events takes place on May 2nd, 2012, at Northlands Expo Centre, Hall E.
- All companies will have the chance to set up a booth at the reception. No hand made signs are allowed.The booths will be similar to WEM.
- Everyone should be there to set up 3:30 pm.The event will finish at about 9:30 pm
- Everyone should RSVP this week. Seating is limited, so the sooner the better. Click here to RSVP now!!! Deadline to RSVP is Friday April 21 at noon.
- Dress code is formal. No jeans, t-shirts, sneakers or hats. All men must wear a tie and suit. Women should not wear skirts or dresses that are more than 4 fingers above the knee. It's a gala, please dress appropriately. People that does not comply will not be allowed into the event. If you have any questions, ask!
- The JA Centre will close at noon that day. If you want to come to pick up your product, it would have to be before that time.
- There will be a room for you to leave your stuff if you are coming from school.
Please make sure everyone is aware of this information.